- A full, installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets and iPad and Android tablets, and most mobile devices.
- Install on up to five PCs or Macs, five tablets (Windows, iPad, Android), and five mobile devices with Office Mobile.
- Updated regularly, as often as monthly, with new features, unlike non-subscription versions of Office.
- It includes the applications that you’re familiar with, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Outlook, OneDrive and Teams.
- Applications can be used to connect with Office 365 services such as SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, and Skype for Business Online.
Office 365 apps include:
Office 365 services include:
The Microsoft Office365 team has pulled together support that can help spark your creativity and launch your best work yet. Whether you use these Microsoft tools already, or it’s your first time diving in, this page offers helpful information and tutorials to students.
What is OneDrive?
- Securely store all your files
- Create, upload, and edit files from your desktop, browser, or mobile devices
- Collaborate in real time and easily share files with other users
- Sync files across supported devices and access them from anywhere, at any time, both online and offline
- Quickly find your files and documents through intelligent search
- Access to Office Online (web-based versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook
How do I access my HCDSB Microsoft Office 365 Account?
- Your Login format is firstname.lastname@example.org
eg: John Smith at St. Mary would be John.Smith.email@example.com
You can get this from your teacher
- Your password is the same password you enter for your school account
Lost or forgot your password? Password resets are made through HCDSB Help Desk. Please let your teacher know to get this process started.
To update your password, visit https://adfs.hcdsb.org/adfs/portal/updatepassword/Office 365