What is an HCDSB Google Account?
- With your account, you have access to free word processor, spreadsheet and presentation tools, as well the ability to save your work files to the cloud.
- Apps include Google Classroom, Slides, Calendar, Google Drive, Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Sites, and more.
What is Google Drive?
- Securely store all your files
- Create, upload, and edit files from your desktop, browser, or mobile devices
- Collaborate in real time and easily share files with other users
- Sync files across supported devices and access them from anywhere, at any time
How do I access my HCDSB Google Account?
- Visit Google.ca to sign in
- For elementary students, your login format is First.Last.3digitassigned@[school-specific-4digitcode].hcdsb.org
eg: John Smith at St. Mary would be John.Smith.firstname.lastname@example.org
- For secondary students, your login format is First.Last.3digitassigned@[school-specific-url]
- Assumption @gobluego.ca
- Bishop Reding @br.hcdsb.org
- Christ the King @my.ctk.ca
- CorpusChristi @my.cccss.ca
- Holy Trinity @holytrinity.hcdsb.org
- Jean Vanier @jvanier.ca
- Notre Dame @my.ntdm.ca
- St. Ignatius of Loyola @loyola.hcdsb.org
- St. Thomas Aquinas @my.aquinas.me
- Thomas Merton @my.mertoncentre.ca
- Your password is the same password you enter for your school account
Lost or forgot your password? Password resets are made through HCDSB Help Desk. Please let your teacher know to get this process started.
To update your password, visit https://adfs.hcdsb.org/adfs/portal/updatepassword/
If need help, please contact your teacher, your school’s Computer Technician or another staff member for assistance.